Friday, June 24, 2011

Lack of sun = time spent baking

Surprise, surprise, surprise
(that was meant to be read with your best Gomer Pyle voice)
A week in and still the sun is for the most part MIA and I have to say I'm going a little stir crazy. Now I guess I should be channelling the pent up energy in a super productive way like cleaning out the garage, but nope, I've been baking.
At least I gave most of them away.

Hope the sun is out wherever you are (and if it is, please send some my way)

2 comments:

Debra said...

Sorry there's still not much sun I surely would send you some it I could. :) Your cupcakes look yummy - much more fun to bake than clean the garage!

Marina {Yummy Mummy} said...

They're gorgeous! I love that you did chocolate. That's my favorite. Thanks for commenting on Yummy Mummy so I could come see your beautiful cupcakes!
xo