Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Liquid Sunshine


The Pacific Northwest has been especially rainy the past few days. As usual, our holiday weekend was spent hunkered down inside. Wouldn't have been so bad except we were 9 in a cabin built for 4. Good times.

I don't know if this spring has been any wetter than other springs, but with summer just around the corner, these week long rain storms just seem kind of cruel. I finally got my garden going, but it has been dumping buckets, so I haven't been able to work out there. I guess the good news is that I don't have to worry about watering.

If you have any spare sunshine in your neck of the woods, please feel free to send some our way.

:0)

2 comments:

Debra said...

I'll send you some sunshine if you send me some rain...

Jenny said...

We have been (unusually) getting a bit of rain recently ourselves... all the way over the other side of the earth.
I am hoping for a little more sunshine soon as we have begun a big building project :)